-->
Blogger Archive - Blogger tips and tricks

Get free domain

Domain name
Get free Domain
A domain name is very important for a website. Although you can make a free website using sub-domain of wordpress, blogger, weebly etc. But when you want a top level domain like .com, .in, .info etc. you need to buy it from www.godaddy.com or other site.

Today I will tell you how to get a .in domain free for one year. It is only for Indians. So visit www.indiagetonline.in and click on "Yes, I want my free website"and flow the instruction. You need a PAN card number to check your nationality and identity.

Comments/disqusion
2 comments

  1. says:

    Can I use my voter id also I don't have pan card

  2. says:

    No, you can't use voter ID card. They want Permanent Account Number (PAN)/ Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN)/ Corporate Identity Number (CIN) any one of them.